We are working hard to keep our shops a safe and enjoyable place to visit.
Safety In Store
We are working hard to get our stores ready to welcome you back. Staying safe is our biggest priority so you will notice a few changes when you stop by.
- We will have information at the store entrance to manage the number of customers and update you on in-store protocols.
- We have plenty of sanitising stations throughout the store which are regularly topped up and cleaned.
- Social Distancing. We have placed 2m distance reminders throughout the store to ensure a 2m distance between customers.
- One-Way System. A one-way system is in place in our shop to help with social distancing.
- Cleaning. We are conducting thorough in-store cleaning every day to help prevent the spread of the disease.
- Staff Training. All of our staff have been trained on our procedures and policies. We aim to have plenty of staff available to help you, but they will keep a 2m distance wherever possible.
- Safety Screens. Perspex screens are installed at each pay point to protect our colleagues and customers.
Book an Appointment
If you wish to have specified time with and have a sales person to hand then why not book an in-store appointment. Of course, you are still welcome to come to a store without an appointment. Contact us to book an appointment now.
We have worked very hard to make our shops and delivery teams safe and secure for customers and staff alike. We have published our Covid Safe risk assessment online and in-depth details of the measures we are taking to protect staff and customers.
To summarise the main steps we are taking for customer deliveries:
- All staff have daily health screening and temperature checks before starting work.
- Common contact areas in our shops, vans and warehouses are cleaned regularly.
- Delivery drivers will wear masks within your home if requested and will wear gloves as standard which are cleaned regularly.
- Delivery drivers work in ‘teams’ of 2 which are not mixed and all staff follow social distancing guidelines both in and out of work.
When delivering to our customers you will have two options:
- Doorstop Delivery
- Our delivery team will leave the items you have purchased on your doorstep, raise your attention to it, and then depart. You will be responsible for moving the item(s) into your house, assembly if required and removal of all packaging.
- We will cover any damage or product flaw’s prior to the item entering your house, but will not be responsible for any damage incurred in bringing the item into your house or through assembly.
- Doorstop Delivery
- Our delivery staff will bring the item into your house, assemble as required and remove all packaging.
We would ask all customers, whatever service you opt for, to:
- Notify us if between booking and day of delivery anyone in the house shows symptoms of Covid-19.
- Maintain 2m distance from our staff at all times.
- Remove all objects, open all doors and generally create a clear path for our delivery teams into the relevant rooms to avoid touching door handles etc. within your home.
As ever, please do ring us on 01799 520056 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
In an effort to be transparent and demonstrate how seriously we take our customer and staff safety, our risk assessments are available to download here: