Our two-man ‘white glove’ delivery service is generally required for all medium and large furniture products. With over 100 years’ experience in furniture delivery we are confident that we, along with our expert delivery partners, have the skill to ensure that your delivery will be carried out as efficiently as possible with the least disruption to you and your household.
Our ‘white glove’ delivery crew will unwrap and place your furniture in the location specified by you. Furthermore, all pieces will be assembled (excluding flat pack items), packaging will be removed and we will check any electrical fittings if relevant. However, you will be contacted in advance of your delivery by a member of our delivery team so that you can select the next available date that is most convenient for you.
We are happy to arrange delivery to any UK island location but due to the wide range of delivery complexities to different islands we are not able to provide a standard charge for this. Please complete your order as normal (a £60 charge will be applied) and we will contact you with details of any extra delivery charge as soon as possible. Upon acceptance from you, we will process any further delivery charge which will complete your order in full. However, if you are not happy with the additional charge then you will be able to cancel your order at this point and receive a full refund. Please also note that delivery to a UK island location may increase the lead time for your delivery.
Delivery costs £60 flat rate and is available to the UK mainland only.
- Our delivery team will contact you as soon as they have collected the product from us to inform you of the delivery slot available.
- Our delivery team will carefully position the item in a room of your choice and upon request will dispose of all packaging. Please make sure the item will fit into the room and also make sure doorways and hallways on the way are clear and wide enough for it to pass.
- Please inform our 2 man service of any access issues both outside and inside your home that may hinder delivery, for example, small narrow roads, small doorways and corridors.
- All items are assembled except flatpack cabinets, wardrobes and beds.
- For more information call us on 01799 520056 or email email@example.com
When will my furniture delivery arrive?
All furniture products on our website are advertised with either a delivery estimate (to any UK mainland address) or are listed as ‘In stock’. We aim to be as accurate as possible with lead times and pride ourselves on delivering on time all over the country. On the rare occasion that our estimate is not correct, we will be in touch with you as soon as possible to let you know of any delay. If a furniture item is listed as ‘In stock’ it will currently be located in one of our warehouses. We aim to deliver all ‘In stock’ furniture within 1-2 weeks.